Check Indian Railways Live Train Running Status
Check live running status of train online and on mobile with Etrains. This is one of the easiest and fastest way to spot your train live or real time. The latest train running information is shown via GPS tracker and navigation system, providing real time train status for all the travellers or passengers.
Etrains is user-friendly and fastest train enquiry application which helps users to find live train status online very easily. Etrains.in provides current train running status live and real-time train status queries for all the trains of Indian Railways in one click - NTES Train Enquiry.
How to spot your train online?
If you want to track your train location, follow below simple steps:
- Enter Train Number
- Select Train Start Date (date when train started from source or first station of train)
- Click Get Running Status button.
Running status reflects following information:
- Present train location (Where exactly the train is right now, from where train is departed or arrived)
- Estimated time of arrival (When train will be arriving)
- Estimated time of departure (When train will be departing)
- Which station is the next stoppage
- Between which two stations
- Train delay information (whether the train is running as per the schedule or running late).
Both Arrival and Departure Time are updated real time and reflects live train running status. It is very important for a traveler to know their train's accurate running status to ensure their comfortable and safe journey.
IRCTC Running Status works on desktop, tablet, smart phone and basic mobile. No need to call or face engaged dial tones of the Indian Railways Train Enquiry Office to get the running status of train.
Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world and has over 11,000 trains running per day. In a survey done in 2015-16, an average of 13,313 passenger trains ran daily, carrying an estimated 22 million passengers a day, covering over 7,216 stations.