Indian Railways is one of the largest railway network in the world. The first passenger train ran between Mumbai (Bori Bunder) and Thane on 16 April 1853, for 34 kilometers between these two stations carrying 400 people.
How to search trains between stations?
- Please enter Source Station Code
- Enter Destination Station Code
- Select Journey Date (date at source station as per train time table or schedule)
- Click Search Trains.
Trains will be displayed with the following information:
- Source station with departure time.
- Destination station with arrival time.
- Classes (eg. 1A, 2A, 3A, SL, etc) which can be booked / reserved online or from the Indian Railway Reservation counter.
Now if you want to check seat availability in any train from the list just click on the Class and get the current availability status in just one click.
How to check seat availability under Tatkal Quota:
- Select Quota from dropdown available just after Search Trains button
- Now click on the Class button.
Live berth availability will be shown with all the required details (what is the status for the seat for given train). Indian Railway Train Between Stations and IRCTC availability of seat(s) works or can be checked on desktop, tablet, smartphone and basic mobile. No need to go to station and face engaged counters and availability machines of Indian Railway.