- Please enter Source Station Code
- Enter Destination Station Code
- Select Journey Date (date at source station as per train time table or schedule)
- Click Search Trains.
Trains between selected stations for selected date will be shown with the following information :
- Source station name/code with departure time.
- Destination station name with arrival time.
- Select Quota from dropdown available just after Search Trains button
- Now click on the Class button (1A, 2A, 3A, SL, etc).
Live berth availability will be shown with all the required details (what is the status for the seat for given train). Indian Railway Train Between Stations and IRCTC availability of seat(s) works or can be checked on desktop, tablet, smartphone and basic mobile. No need to go to station and face engaged counters and availability machines of Indian Railway.